Unethical, illegal or irresponsible acts can cause serious loss or harm to our organization, our employees and our patients. That is why it's everyone's responsibility to help prevent these activities. You make a difference!
If you see or suspect misconduct, report it immediately. While speaking directly to a manager or supervisor represents the most effective way to report your concerns or seek quidance, you may also contact the Compliance Officer at 904-345-7274 with questions or to discuss your concerns. Brooks also offers an anonymous Helpline option for maintaining a safe and secure workplace, we have retained the services of The Network, an independent reporting service that allows you to communicate anonymously and confidentially via Internet or telephone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That’s all it takes to SPEAK UP, in just a few minutes you've done your part to make Brooks a better place to work.
Reporting Harmful Activity
Some common examples of unethical, illegal or irresponsible activity include:
Conflicts of interest
- Accounting or auditing irregularities
- Theft or fraud
- Disclosure of proprietary information
- Misuse of assets
- Violations of Brooks’ policies
- Improper dealings with patients or vendors
- Use or sale of illegal drugs
- Creating or ignoring safety hazards
- Activity that could result in loss or harm to you, patients or Brooks