Unethical, illegal or, irresponsible acts can cause serious loss or harm to Louis Berger, its employees and its customers. That is why it’s everyone’s responsibility to help prevent these activities and preserve our culture of integrity.
If you see or suspect misconduct, report it immediately. Talk to a manager, HR, the Office of the General Counsel or the Office of Compliance and Ethics. While talking to your manager directly is the most effective way to speak up, we also offer an anonymous reporting option: The Helpline. The Network is an independent reporting service that operates the Helpline. It allows you to make reports confidentially via the Internet or by telephone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Reporting Harmful Activity
Some common examples of unethical, illegal or irresponsible activity include:
- Improper conduct on government contracts
- Conflicts of interest
- Accounting or auditing irregularities
- Theft or fraud
- Disclosure of proprietary information
- Misuse of assets
- Antitrust or competition violations
- Improper dealings with customers or vendors
- Use or sale of illegal drugs
- Creating or ignoring safety hazards